Part-time work at Sigma
Latest day to apply:
My name is Kimon Sfiris and I work at Sigma Embedded Engineering. We at Sigma Embedded have received a fun request from Zenseact who are looking for test drivers for their self-driving cars.
There is the opportunity for part-time to full-time from now until the end of the year.
They will work with the development of ACS - Autonomous Corrective Steering and Road Sign Information features, which is part of autonomous drive, ie the self-driving ability.
What you will do in brief:
Run Python analysis scripts to find false feature events
• Analyze these feature events
• Annotation of time when speed signs change
• Classify feature events of the same root cause, for instance a specific sensor issue
• Write CHIP failure reports
• Possibly also to modify / update Python analysis scripts
• Possibly also to run simulations in HIL (Hardware In the Loop)
And the experience they are looking for:
• Basic feature knowledge and interface towards sensors
• Basic Python knowledge
• Interest in data handling and data analysis
• Communication and collaboration skills
• Driver's license (knowledge about traffic signs from different countries desirable)
• Git & Gerrit
• Basic C ++ knowledge since the algorithms are developed in C ++
• Big data analysis
If you think this sounds interesting, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.